Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these govern your use of our Web Site (www.cricketmasters.co.uk). By using this Site, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. Site Ownership, Copyright & Trademarks
The content of this including names, images, photos, designs and other materials are copyright of International Cricket Masters or its technology service providers or other third parties. They are the property of their respective owners, and therefore all rights are reserved.
We grant permission to print, copy, distribute and display hard copy portions of the site as required. We also grant permission for sections of the site to be emailed or linked to via social media platforms. We are happy for blog posts and articles to be used as reference material and for links to these posts to be created from third-party sites.
2. Links to Third-Party Websites
This website will, on occasion, link to third party websites. These links are included as we believe they add value or expand on the content we have on our website. We do not control these third-party websites nor do we endorse them. If you follow the links from our site you do so at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of the destination website.
4. Bookings and Course Attendance
- Bookings are on first come first serve basis with International Cricket Masters (ICM).
- You can cancel by giving four weeks’ notice and cancel the standing order.
- If there is a cancellation, players on the waiting list will be given priority.
- ICM reserves the right to change the dates or cancel a course.
- In case of weather condition, ICM reserves the right to change to a suitable alternative date or venue.
- There would be no refund if the player has booked, did not attend the course or leaves for any reason other than medical grounds with medical evidence.
- Payments can be made through standing order payable to International Cricket Masters Ltd. We will provide our Bank account details by email.
- Players must wear cricket whites and a properly protected cricket helmet for bating plus protective padding (including abdominal guard) as there are inherent risks in the game of cricket. All players need to bring their own cricket ball.
- Any racial remarks will not be tolerated against other players, and International Cricket Masters reserves the right to terminate the contract after giving one warning to such a player if the offence is repeated.
- In case of injury, first aid will be provided by our qualified staff or referred to emergency treatment in hospital if required.
In the case of young players, parents will be responsible for collecting their player on time.
- Complaints against another player would be considered judiciously, and the final decision from International Cricket Masters will be acceptable to both the parties.
- Complaints if any against International Cricket Masters will be referred to the directors for the final decision.
- International Cricket Masters carries out video analysis to improve cricket techniques, and the academy would use the videos for the benefit of others as well as photographs taken for cricketing purposes. By agreeing to the terms, you are giving your irrevocable consent, and in case of a young player, the parent or guardian is giving the consent.
- Players will only be allowed to attend the course if they have agreed to our terms and conditions.
International Cricket Masters provides this site on an “as seen” basis and makes no warranties or representations, either implied or expressed, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. International Cricket Masters will take reasonable measures to ensure that the content is accurate, complete, and current but International Cricket Masters does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this site is accurate, complete, or current.
Our registered office is International Cricket Masters, 35 Sherwood Street, Warsop, Nottinghamshire NG20 0JR
Our Trading address is International Cricket Masters, 35 Sherwood Street, Warsop, Nottinghamshire NG20 0JR
You can contact us in writing at our trading address or by email at email@example.com and by phone on 0333 344 3548.