ICM Summer Cricket Academy Nottingham
After the success of our indoor winter academy we are proud to introduce you to the ICM Summer Academy focussing on GBP (Game Base Practice). The ICM Summer Academy will be a great opportunity for your child to continue their training in an outdoor environment, where the conditions are very different from indoor training. Our aim is to put each individual through cricket matches to learn how to perform in a match situation, we will also be doing group net training along with all the other important key training drills that we have covered during our winter academy.
Coaching programme has been designed by international test players Andrew Caddick, Usman Afzaal, Monty Panesar and will be overlooked by former England, Nottingham and Surrey County cricket player Usman Afzaal.
- Coaching by fully qualified ECB Level 2 & Level 3 coaches
- GBP (Game Base Practice)
- Video analysis
- Psychology advice
- Nutrition advice
- Game strategy & tactics
- Regular progression meetings for parents with our ex- England international & ECB Level 3 player coach
- Group session
- Available for players with all abilities, NO BOUNDARIES! Open to boys and girls from ages 5 to 18
PRICES START FROM £4 PER HOUR WEDNSDAY 01STMAY 2019 TILL 28THAUGUST 2019
VENUE: West Park Cricket Ground, Loughborough road, West Bridgford NG2 7JE
TIME: 5:30 till 8:30
You will have the following facilities available:
- Outdoor cricket nets
- Open field for fitness and fielding
- Large cricket pitch, with grass and artificial playing wickets for Juniors and adults
- Indoor meeting rooms for psychology & nutrition lectures
- Separate changing rooms for boys & girls
- Shower facilities
- Tennis courts
- Play park area for young kids to enjoy on a hot summers day
- Kitchen area for hot drinks
- Free Car Parking
ICM Cricket Academy Courses for Members and Non-Members
These courses have been designed by International Test cricketers which will be run by Level 2 coaches and overlooked by a Level 3 international test cricketer throughout the year.
Members only. Your commitment to join the full course will enable us to plan booking of nets, number of coaches and other cricketing support being offered. You are required to pay £48 per month by standing order. You may cancel any time by giving us 2 weeks’ notice & cancel your standing order.
Non-Members. You can join at any time on pay as you go basis per session if the place is available. Please contact us for more information.
How to book
There are 4 monthly payments of £48 and a final payment of £12. You will be required to make an initial upfront payment of £12 (non-refundable commitment fee) which covers the cost of the 18th session of the course.You can cancel any time by giving us 2 weeks notice and cancel your standing order subject our terms & conditions.
To book a place on the Notts Summer Cricket Academy please complete the following 2 steps:
- Fill out the online player contact form found below.
- Pay the initial payment of £12 and set up your monthly standing order of £48 (please wait for confirmation from the ICM team before making the payment)