Terms & Conditions For ICM Notts Academy
In order to avoid any misunderstanding ICM has following terms and conditions to suit our players.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to avoid any misunderstanding ICM has following terms and conditions to suit our player.
- Bookings are on first come first serve basis with International Cricket Masters (ICM). Our session dates are 24/11/18, 01/12/18, 08/12/18, 15/12/18, 05/01/19, 12/01/19, 19/01/19, 26/01/19, 02/02/19, 09/02/19, 16/02/19, 23/02/19, 02/03/19, 09/03/19, 16/03/19, 23/03/19, 30/03/19.
- You can cancel by giving four weeks’ notice and cancel the standing order.
- If there is a cancellation, players on the waiting list will be given priority.
- ICM reserves the right to change the dates or cancel a course.
- In case of weather condition ICM reserves the right to change to a suitable alternative date or venue.
- There would be no refund if the player has booked, did not attend the course or leaves for any reason other than medical grounds with medical evidence.
- Payments can be made through STANDING ORDER payable to International Cricket Masters Ltd. We will provide our Bank account details by email if we have a place. On receipt of your online contact form we will confirm by email if the place is available subject your payment of £12 and setting up monthly standing order of £48 for 17 weeks course to enable us to book the nets and coaching staff. Please note that initial payment of £12 is non- refundable if you do not attend the course and may cancel the standing order.
- Players would have to wear cricket whites and wear proper protected cricket helmet for bating, protective padding (including abdominal guard) as there are inherent risks in the game of cricket. All players need to bring their own cricket ball.
- Any kind of racial remarks would not be tolerated against other players and academy reserves the right to terminate the contract after giving one warning to such a player if he repeats again.
- In case of injury 1stAid will be given by our qualified staff or referred to emergency treatment in hospital if required.
- In case of young players, parents would be responsible to collect their player in time.
- Complaints against other player if any would be considered judiciously and the final decision of our academy would be acceptable to both the parties.
- Complaints if any against the academy would be referred to the directors for the final decision.
- Our academy carries out video analysis to improve cricket techniques and academy would use the videos for the benefit of others as well as photographs taken for cricketing purpose. By agreeing to the terms, you are giving your irrevocable consent and in case of a young player the parent or guardian is giving the consent.
- Players would only be allowed to attend the course if they have agreed to our terms and conditions.